Nowtilus provides capabilities to dynamically insert and replace video-advertisement in VoD catchup content and live-linear streams. NEMO BRIDGE® platform supports server-side ad-insertion and orchestrates tools and services within a DAI media pipeline.
Workflow Features for Ad-Insertion
- Integration with Broadcast Automation to ingest Telemetry
- Real-Time Notification of Ad-Placements
- Quality Assurance of Ad-Sources
- Conditioning to Streaming Specs (HbbTV, DASH, HLS)
- POIS to enable DAI slots
- Automated Ad-Recognition and Signaling via ESAM
- SCTE35 Recognition (if inband)
- frame-accurate SCTE35 insertion into Live Stream
- Integration with Ad-Decision/Network
- VAST 4.0 Support (Ad-IDs, Source Access)
- Server-side Ad-Stitching with scale via manifest caching
- API based automation
Principles of server-side ad-insertion
Based on a manifest rewrite our ad-stitcher replaces segments which contains original content with segments from video-ads and creates a linear single stream.